Super Lawyers rates attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated from peer recognition and professional achievement and selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
Rising Stars are attorneys under the age of 40 or who have been practicing law for less than ten years, who have been recognized by Super Lawyers as up-and-coming talent in their areas of practice.
Super Lawyers and Rising Stares are credible, comprehensive and diverse listings of outstanding attorneys and can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.
The attorneys being recognized in 2021 are below:
- Kenneth Bean – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Jeffrey Dunn – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Aaron French – Business Litigation
- Russell Makepeace – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Bhavik Patel – Estate & Probate
- G. Keith Phoenix – Personal Injury General, Defense
- Edward Reilly – Estate & Probate
- John Sandberg – Business Litigation
- Ross Boden – Construction Litigation
- James Keaney – Civil Litigation, Defense
- Nicholas Burkhart – Business/Corporate
- Benjamin Haltenhof – Business/Corporate
- Katherine Melzer - Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Defense
- Timothy Niedbalski – Personal Injury Products, Defense
- Johanna Shallenberger – Real Estate
- Jeff Wehmer - Personal Injury Products, Defense
- Benjamin Wesselschmidt – Business Litigation