Super Lawyers rates attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected using a patented multiphase selection process. Peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated from peer recognition and professional achievement and selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
Rising Stars are attorneys under the age of 40 or who have been practicing law for less than ten years, who have been recognized by Super Lawyers as up-and-coming talent in their areas of practice.
Super Lawyers and Rising Stares are credible, comprehensive and diverse listings of outstanding attorneys and can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.
The attorneys being recognized in 2022 are below:
- Kenneth Bean – Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice
- Jeffrey Dunn – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice, Healthcare, Personal Injury - Products
- Aaron French – Business Litigation, Insurance Coverage
- Allison Schreiber Lee - Family Law
- Russell Makepeace – Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Health Care
- Bhavik Patel – Estate Planning & Probate, Business/Corporate, Closely Held Business
- Edward Reilly – Estate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
- Ross Boden - Real Estate, Construction Litigation, Employment Litigation
- Anastassia Dambrouskaya - Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate
- Lauren Gearhart Brummer - Family Law
- Kyle Haubrich - Health Care, Administrative Law, Legislative & Governmental Affairs
- Caleb Hawkins - Personal Injury - Products
- James Keaney - Civil Litigation
- Katherine Melzer - Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Civil Rights, Civil Litigation, General Litigation
- Kevin Peek - Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice
- Johanna Shallenberger - Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Government Finance, State, Local & Municipal
- Jillian Van Hoy - Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice, Health Care, Personal Injury - General
- Jeff Wehmer - Personal Injury - Products
- Benjamin Wesselschmidt – Business Litigation, Employment & Labor, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts