The Business Law Practice Group of Sandberg Phoenix provides our clients with exceptional services for both business and personal needs. Sandberg Phoenix serves individuals, closely held companies, public companies, as well as governmental entities. Areas of expertise of the Business Law Practice Group include:
- Business planning and counseling
- Construction industry
- Employment law
- Estate planning/administration
- Financial institutions
- Manufacturers and retailers
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Mortgage servicing
- Municipal law
- Neighborhood associations
- Professional practices
- Real estate
What sets the attorneys of Sandberg Phoenix apart from other firms is our recognition that legal advice must be integrated with the business context in which the advice is given. Theoretical legal analysis, without consideration of the business aspects of a particular project, is only partial service to the client.
Four principles guide the delivery of legal services:
- Superior legal services. The attorneys are experts in their fields of practice.
- Prompt response to requests for assistance. A client’s business cannot afford to wait for the answers it needs.
- Clear communications. Advice and documents are presented in plain English and understandable so clients do not have to interpret legal jargon. Clients are kept up to date on the status of all projects.
- Efficiency and economy. Legal services are expensive and our attorneys work with clients to identify project goals and strategies. Essential issues are identified, and then strategies are developed to meet those goals in the most efficient and economical manner.
The ultimate goal of Sandberg Phoenix is to build long-term relationships with our clients by delivering superior services in a business-like and economical manner.