Want to learn what it REALLY takes to be a lawyer?
Then the Sandberg Phoenix Summer Associate Program is for you.
Sandberg Phoenix’s Summer Associate Program invites you to see how it really works inside one of the Midwest’s best law firms.
Highlights of the program include:
- Quality time with each of the four practice groups allows you to explore the different components of law.
- An upper level associate will serve as your mentor, providing you with one-on-one guidance and support.
- The firm’s monthly in-house continuing legal education program addresses important topics such as negotiating skills, interviewing witnesses, discovery issues, handling real estate transactions and attorney marketing skills.
- Our “lunch get-together” is the ideal way to meet each of the Sandberg Phoenix attorneys in a relaxed environment and ask questions about your career.
- A videotaped motion argument in Sandberg Phoenix’s own state-of-the-art courtroom lets you see yourself in action and get feedback from our attorneys.
- Apply your skills during an actual courtroom experience.
- A tour of a local courthouse and lunch with a judge is a great way to help you become familiar with your physical surroundings.
- Sandberg Phoenix’s “Shadowing Program” allows you to shadow a partner or senior level associate in court, depositions, and meetings.
- Network with attorneys and other Sandberg Phoenix firm members at various firm events and functions.