We understand how vital it is to our clients to protect their intellectually property – trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret and copyright or license.
Our Intellectual Property team is expertly experienced in a broad range of trademark and copyright litigation matters, including:
- Federal registration and trademark confusion issues
- Trademark infringement and dilution litigation
- Copyright infringement
- Injunctions preventing acts in violation of the Lanham Act
- Unfair competition, dilution and passing off
- False advertising claims litigation
- Trademark and copyright licensing agreements and dispute litigation
We help our clients explore alternative dispute resolution options, balancing the desire to punish infringers and collect substantial damages with the importance of confidentiality and the expense of protracted trademark or copyright litigation.