In its annual “Best Law Firms” list, U.S. News & World Report has continued to rate Sandberg Phoenix among the top law firms in the St. Louis Metropolitan area in several legal areas. The ranking is the result of a rigorous evaluation process that includes the collection of client and attorney evaluations, peer review from industry leaders and review of additional information provided by law firms as part of the formal submission process.
Sandberg Phoenix was recognized in the following areas:
- Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Construction Law
- Health Care Law
- Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- Corporate Law
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
Sandberg Phoenix has been ranked in the areas of Closely Held Companies and Family Business Law, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law and Real Estate for the first time in 2015, reflecting the growing number of skills offered by the full service firm.
Although the rankings provide a reliable measure of the expertise of the firm’s attorneys, the increased success is only a recognition of Sandberg Phoenix’s focus on achieving clients’ goals and providing guaranteed service satisfaction.