Commenting House Rules
Sandberg Phoenix actively moderates the posting of comments to blog entries in order to provide a positive environment for constructive discussion on current and relevant legal topics. The following rules have been established to maintain a consistent user experience. Please note that comments that do not adhere to the following rules may be removed at the discretion of the comment moderator.
We reserve the right to moderate or delete comments which:
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are deemed to be racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Violate the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Contain links to other websites not containing material relevant to the subject of the blog post or are promotional or commercial.
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be “spam”, that is posts containing the same, or similar, content posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion